Terms & Conditions

 We can deliver free within a 50 mile radius of Sheffield. Prices may vary for delivery outside of Sheeld. We do recommend we install/set up your goods to ensure piece of mind (a small charge is added for our service). If you would like delivery only (without installation) all instructions will be supplied and if there are any questions or queries please contact info@soundcase.uk or call us on +44 7528136235. (We will not be held liable for improper installation) and by signing these terms and conditions you agree that your goods have been delivered in good working order and without damage. Minor installation is required on our showcases and we aim to have your goods manufactured, delivered and installed (where applicable) within 14/18 days of your order. (Please be aware that these timescales may vary a little upon busy times) We guarantee any L.E.D, spot or strip lights (or any chosen by yourselves or us “Soundcase©”) will be guaranteed for 12 months from the delivery date (all our lights used are from trusted, safe and qualied companies and guarantee a minimum 50,000 hour life). These lights can be easily changed with minimal installation if required in the far future. All goods we manufacture are made using quality materials and are hand crafted by qualied tradesmen and guaranteed (as a whole unit) for 3 years although our products are built to last over 15 years (stating that the product owner will use the proper cleaning/care products). We do advise that (where applicable) any aluminium/steel trims/corner nishes used on any of our products are cleaned using the correct ingredients/products. Misuse of this may result in discolouration of the nishes and by signing these Terms and conditions you agree you have read and understood our advice. Any materials (velvets, silks or cloth products we use) can be changed in the future to a colour of your choice for a fee (please enquire if you would like this service) this gives piece of mind if you change your collectible on display, for example, the colour to match a more appropriate background. On ordering your chosen items we do require a 30% deposit to cover the cost of manufacture and the remainder (70%) will be paid upon completion (as applicable) and by signing these terms and conditions you agree to these terms. (payment details will be given upon nalised orders) And nally we would like to thank you for choosing the No.1 in instrument, memorabilia and collectible displays (Soundcase©). We are here to give advise, tips and help whenever you need it. Please use the given contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.